We will deal with all complaints received in a fair and appropriate manner and will try to resolve any complaint to the satisfaction of all involved. This complaints policy does not affect your statutory rights or other legal rights.
This policy aims to establish a clear, transparent, and accountable system for external parties to raise complaints about PlayMoreGolf. If you wish to lodge a complaint you should follow this procedure for us to address your concerns.
- Please notify us of your concerns as soon as possible. This can be verbally or in writing by email or post and provide as much information as possible including any evidence where this is applicable.
- Where possible we will endeavour to resolve your complaint at the time it is made. In the circumstances that we are unable to do so (for whatever reason), we will aim to resolve your complaint within 14 days from the date we receive this.
- We will provide a Final Response to you in writing by email upon completion of investigating your complaint. Should your complaint be upheld, we will advise you what if any remedy or rectification can be applied within this response.
- Upon receipt of any complaint, your details will be processed and allocated to an appropriate member of our Customer Service team (Case Handler).
- Within 3 working days the relevant Case Handler will acknowledge receipt of your complaint to you in writing, by email.
- The acknowledgement may also ask you to provide further information about the complaint and/or provide additional evidence to be reviewed as part of your complaint.
- If you are not satisfied with the Final response you have received. Please let us know as soon as possible and within 14 days. This will be escalated to our senior management team to review.
How to contact us
Any person wishing to make a complaint can do so by contacting us via one of the following methods:
Post: PlayMoreGolf, Bloxham Mill, Barford Rd, Bloxham, Banbury OX15 4FF
Phone: 0330 555 6 555